Accomplished Long Island Bankruptcy Lawyer Provides Strong Guidance
Huntington attorney relieves debt burdens for Nassau and Suffolk residents
If you are faced with overwhelming debt, the right legal guidance can lead you to a successful resolution. At The Law Office of Andrew M. Doktofsky, P.C. in Huntington, I help Long Island clients overcome their debt problems and make a fresh financial start. Through bankruptcy and other effective legal tools, my firm halts the aggressive tactics of debt collectors and delivers a practical plan to relieve your burden. With 19 years of experience, I can identify creative answers to your most pressing concerns about debt relief, creditor harassment, probate matters and estate administration. Bankruptcy is a remedy designed to help people like you who have missed payments for reasons that are usually beyond their control, so you should not be intimidated or afraid to get the help you need. Using all available legal options, I can help you build a strong financial future.
Understanding advocate delivers honest counsel to clients
Whether you are an individual seeking to discharge your debts or a business owner seeking to reorganize your payment schedule while continuing operations, you can rely on my counsel because I am:
- Established — Since 2002, my firm has delivered exceptional bankruptcy representation and service to clients in Nassau and Suffolk counties. I have built a strong reputation in the community by helping individuals and families navigate the oftentimes confusing territory of bankruptcy, foreclosure, creditor harassment, and consumer fraud.
- Responsive — I answer each question promptly so that clients understand the law that applies to their particular financial situation and know what alternatives are available to them.
- Dedicated — Each client receives individualized attention and a strategy designed to suit their specific goals. I know how demoralizing it can be to struggle with debt, which is why I work hard to find a lasting solution to your problems.
In a free initial consultation, I can review your situation and give you the information you need to make smart choices about your future.
Experienced law firm finds practical solutions for various financial concerns
My firm assists clients throughout Long Island with issues such as:
- Bankruptcy — Whether a Chapter 7 liquidation or a Chapter 13 repayment plan works better in your situation, I provide effective advocacy throughout the bankruptcy process.
- Debts and judgments — In disputes over debts and judgments, my firm strongly defends consumers against predatory creditors, lenders, car dealers, landlords and banks.
- Credit reporting issues — Strict laws exist to prevent credit reporting companies from mistreating consumers. I help victims of improper credit practices seek the justice they deserve.
- Probate and estate administration — I handle probate and estate administration matters so that assets are distributed efficiently and in accordance with the decedent’s wishes.
Whether or not bankruptcy is the best option, you can be assured that I will provide you with straightforward, no-nonsense advice that gives you the best chance to achieve your objectives.
Contact a knowledgeable Long Island bankruptcy lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Andrew M. Doktofsky, P.C. represents clients in Nassau and Suffolk counties in bankruptcy, debt relief and probate matters. Please call 631-812-7020 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Huntington office.